Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 37: No e-mail letter, but a quick e-mail with EXCITING news!


Hey Mom...

So I have exciting and sad news...

I have been transfered! I am now in Manga which is pretty much part of Beira. My area is Masscareinha. I am white washing, training, and I am also the District leader... So, I'm very nervous. My companion will be Elder Perez. He is brand new but he is not up here yet. So for now, I'M WALKING WITH ELDER NIELSEN!!! We're back together for a day or two until our comps get here. Elder Nielsen will also be a District Trainer! So it is going to be very interesting! I am in the same house as Elder Nielsen as well!

Unfortunately I don't have any time for email today. But I'm doing alright. It is super humid here.

But I love you Mom. I'll let you know a lot more next week!

The mission had a visit from Elder Neil L. Anderson.  So glad Sis. Koch posted this picture!  Not sure if Ryland was able to take one or not since he is in this picture!

Visit from Elder Neil L. Anderson

Elder Walton and Elder Rash

No comments:

Post a Comment