Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 28: Best Christmas Present for My boy!

December 22, 2015

Sorry that I am a day late. We were without power yesterday and didn't have time to email. But we got straight to work and got a bunch of really good work done!

            As for this past week, We had 3 of our investigators baptized!!! At the baptism, we had a total of 7 baptisms!!! So cool! I finally got in the water and baptized Nora, and Leo. Nora is the daughter of a part member family, and Leo is her younger brother. So everything ran super nicely. The other Elders in our District also had a wedding and baptism, so we all went to their wedding and party on Friday, and they were baptized by their Son on Saturday!

            I'm glad to hear that Elder Hofeling is still alive! But I like what he said in his last letter, "The Lord takes care of His missionaries."

            It is so true! So I'm glad to hear that he's doing well.

            Now for the Moment that Mom has been waiting for for the past 6 months! I will be Skyping on the 25th at 16:40, our time, which I believe will be 7:40 your time. I only have 40 minutes to skype... But it is better than nothing!

            I don't know how you guys want to post this email, but I am just writing down whatever comes to my mind at the moment. I don't have a whole lot of time, and I still have a lot of other stuff to do. So this will be short, but I'll talk to you guys in a couple of days, so don't worry! I'm not exactly sure how it will happen, but if need be, I'm sure we can just call to get it all sorted out!

            Well, I gotta go. I'll email the pictures of the baptism because right now dropbox isn't working...

 Love Elder Rash
 
Baptism of Nora and Leo

The whole group that got baptized that day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment