Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Week 33: No letter, just a quick note.....


Mom:  Hi sweetie!! OK....what is going on in Maputo?!?!?!  I just got a message from a mom that says someone was shot and killed on January 20th?  Some political leader/representative?

 Elder Rash:  I don't know. It happens more often than you think! Political parties have announced that they plan to assassinate the leader of another. In fact, the Renamo leader went into hiding up in Beira a few months ago.
Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen anytime soon. Mozambique has been on the edge of war for the past 40 years. It isn't going to break out in the next two. I had a long email typed and ready to send, but the internet cut out and I lost it. I'll reveal the surprise here in 2 weeks, I've got to go. I love you. I read your email and I'll work on everything you asked me to. I love you Mom!

*No pictures from Elder Rash either, but these are the pictures that Sis. Koch sent us this week from the Missionary World Wide Training.

I love seeing his smiling face!


Every missionary got their OWN pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment