1. What holiday was it in Swaziland yesterday? Dad thinks it was the King day where all the virgins come to be selected... Caleb wants to know if you had to stay in your apartment for this holiday? He was afraid that a bunch of virgins would be walking around topless and that the missionaries would be confined to their apartments because of it.The Holiday was the Reed dance! It is the holiday that the king chooses a wife and the women dance naked for him... So in the past all of the missionaries used to stay inside for a few days... But now it is just the missionaries that work in Ezlwini that stay out of their area for a week. They have been on divisions with other people all week to avoid walking in their area because of the women.
2. Tell us about Brian's baptism
3. How is Elder Brochier doing? I can't believe he has MORE growths in his armpit!!! Are they in-grown hairs? What are they doing to treat him? Are they treating him with medication?Elder Brochier is doing alright. His armpit is still growing viciously! I don't know what they are doing to treat him, but they are doing a pretty cruddy job if you ask me. They aren't in grown hairs, they are little demons that are possessing his armpit.
4. Do you attend wards or branches? How big are they? How many active members?
5. Have you come up with some last minute advise for Devon?Yeah, there is a recording for Devon that I sent.
6. Can I send packaged seasoning packets in your package for Christmas? I have been afraid to send anything that is a powder (ranch mix, taco mix, etc.)
7. When was the last time you played the piano/keyboard?The last time I played the piano... A few weeks ago. The keyboard at our chapel is broken, so it has been a while since I've been able to practice.
8. Give us a mile radius of how big your area is now? Have you even walked your whole area yet?
Elder Ryland Rash
|Brian's baptism day!|
|Elder Rash speaking in church on the fly!|
|Getting water for his apartment|
|Brian and his family|
|Elder Chirchir, Brian's family and Elder Rash|
|"I do believe in FAIRIES!!!"|
|American food! The first time in over a year! He was so happy!|