Monday, February 27, 2017

90: No letter, but lots of pictures from the baptisms!


Not a lot of time today, but I'm alive, I'm okay! We had a crazy week! Lots of rain! Lots of lightning! We baptized in the ocean! That was cool! My new companion will be Elder Carlson from Pocatello Idaho! I'm super excited! I don't know when he will get here... But I'll make a longer email next week. sorry this one is so short!

Love,
Elder Rash

Note from mom:  Not a great e-mail, but the pictures, videos and recordings were AMAZING!!!  He had a great week preparing for the baptisms.  It was a wonderful experience and a highlight of his mission.

Look at that smile!!!  Could he be any happier?!

What a sight!

Stripling Warriors in the Ocean of Biera!

Ocean baptisms are the BEST!!!

Trying to find water deep enough for the baptisms....baptisms were at low tide.

LOVE!!!

Getting ready to make covenants!

Such happy faces!
 
 
Luisa, Rebeca, Carlota, Eurico



Elder Rash, Elder Price and Elder Donker....he loves these missionaries!


 
 
What a GLORIOUS DAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment