Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Week 86: He LOVES what he is doing!


Hello Family and Friends!

This week has been awesome! Elder Smith and I have been super busy with lessons and trainings! We had a really successful week and helped a lot of people! We had a great attendance at church and had 22 investigators! I gave a talk and tried to play the piano, but it didn't end up too well.

I'm sorry that I am so short on time, but this is all that I've got for this week. I love you all and hope that you are all doing well.

I love the mission. I love this work. I love my companion. And I love these people.

Com Amor,
Elder Rash

Note from mom:  Short letter for the blog, but 7 recordings, 4 videos and several pictures for the family!  He is doing AWESOME!!!  He loves his companion and the area he is serving in!  Some things we learned in the recordings:
1.  Had another abscess on his leg...kept squeezing it every day for a week and it is finally gone!
2.  Has another abscess on/in his nose...very painful!  He says, "I want my MOMMY!"  I loved hearing that!
3.  Water is a problem, so taking showers is a challenge (hence all the abscess).  He has been taking 3 cup showers....first cup is to get wet, lather up, second cup is to rinse, third cup is to rinse again any areas you missed the first rinse!
4.  They had 40 lessons in one week!
5.  The kids still love Elder Rash.  One little girl gave him flowers and a ring.  He has chosen not to wear the ring! hehehehe
6.  Elder Rash is super happy!

Elder Rash and Elder Smith at the beach

New hair cuts and probably the best pineapple EVER!!!

Elder Brochier is serving in Beira now!  Friends for life!

Goats riding ON TOP of the car!  CRAZY!!!

Their house pet....Little Rash!

No comments:

Post a Comment