Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 81: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Note from mom:  No e-mail for everyone this week.  He didn't have much time to write and promises a big letter with lots of pictures, recordings and videos next week!  We had a wonderful Skype with Elder Rash on Christmas Eve!  We laughed, cried, teased....it was as if he was in the room with us!  He bore his testimony of the Gospel, his love for the people he is serving, and his great love for his mission.  He is not ready to come home!

December 26, 2016

Mom. I love you so much. I wish I had more time to use internet, but next week I will send recordings and videos to you guys. I promise. I love you. Christmas was really good and really different. I miss American Christmas's.

Thank you so much for the videos and pictures!

I love you Mom!

I talked to President a little about the extension, and at first he told me that the Area Presidency is not allowing any extensions at all... I will talk to him a little later to ask him a bit more about it.

I loved Skyping you guys.

I love you guys. Thank you for all that you do for me, Mom. I will write more next week, I promise!

Merry Christmas from the Maputo, Mozambique Mission

Elder Rash helping in the kitchen

Eating and talking with his mouth full

Tradition of giving a tie to a missionary that has inspired you

Exchanging of the ties

Christmas dinner

Gifts from the Koch's. 

Oh how I love that smile!

The WHOLE Rash Family!!!

Very hard for my boys to be serious

Elder Rash and Elder Oliveria from Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment